Use your current ELAC Student ID to check-out library materials.
Check out up to 10 items at the Circulation Desk.
Books check out for 28 days. DVDs check out for 3 days.
Log in with your ACE information to access these books off-campus.
Find Books & DVDs on Your Topic!
1. Access the Library Catalog.
2. Type in a broad subject or keywords in the text box.
3. Click on the "words or phrase" button.
4. Browse your results.
5. Write down the call number and location of your chosen items.
6. Find the items on the shelf!
Tip 1: Use keywords to search the catalog! For example...
Tip 2: Browse the upstairs library Stacks by subject matter:
Did you know ELAC's Library has a large collection of books you can check out? Visit the second floor or ask a Librarian to point you in the right direction.