ELAC students can check out books from Cal State LA with your ELAC ID card and a copy of your class schedule or current registration.
Search for books at Cal State LA Library Catalog here: CSULA Catalog
(Note: Be sure to call in advance to confirm that the book you're interested in is a available for checkout.)
Find Books & DVDs on Your Topic!
1. Access the Library Catalog.
2. Type in a broad subject or keywords in the text box.
3. Click on the "words or phrase" button.
4. Browse your results.
5. Write down the call number and location of your chosen items.
6. Find the items on the shelf!
* You can search the library catalog above for books at East Los Angeles College Library, South Gate Campus Library, and/or all LACCD college libraries at one time*
Tip 1: Use keywords to search the catalog! For example...
Tip 2: Browse the library Stacks by subject matter:
These books can be found at the Main Campus and/or the South Gate Library!
Write down the book's title and call number to find the book on the shelf or have them sent to the library via interlibrary loan.