Welcome to the Library Workshop Guide
Is research getting you down? Do you get anxious and clammy at the thought of a research assignment?
Then our workshops are perfect for you! Our library workshops are a great place for you to learn about the library's resources or even just brush up on your research skills. We offer several different hands-on workshops in room 103 in the library. Click on the Workshops tab above to get more information on individual workshops and read our workshop policy below.
- Know Your Library
- Research Boot Camp
- Got Books?
- Got Articles?
- Smart Googling
- Cite Right!
Workshop Policy and Enrollment
- Workshops are held in the library in Room 103.
- Students need to enroll at least one day in advance.
- Workshops start on time. Late students will not be admitted to workshops.
- Students practice hands-on research skills in each workshop. Keyboarding skills and basic familiarity with computers are recommended.
- Verification of attendence is provided upon completion of a worksheet/assignment, which is reviewed by the workshop instructor.
Lupita participates in our Got Articles matching game.