Use your current ELAC Student ID to check-out library materials.
Check out up to 10 items at the Circulation Desk.
Books check out for 28 days. DVDs check out for 3 days.
These books can be found on the second floor of the library and are available to check out.
Write down the book's title and call number to find the book on the shelf.
Find Books & DVDs on Your Topic!
1. Access the Library Catalog.
2. Type in a broad subject or keywords in the text box. (Less is more!)
3. Click on the "words or phrase" button.
4. Browse your list of results.
5. Write down the call number and location of your chosen items.
6. Use the call number to find your item on the shelf!
The books below provide background information and are great starting points for your research. They can be found in the Library's first-floor Reference collection, next to the Research Help Desk. These books are available for in-library use only.