Need research help? Chat with a Librarian!
- Online 24/7 Chat: Use our "Ask a Librarian 24/7" chat service. (Or click the "Ask Us 24/7" tab.)
- Phone: Call us at 323-415-4134 during open hours.
- Email: Email your research question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zoom: Book a Zoom appointment with a librarian. Students must have a research question and/or research assignment to use this service.
- In-person: Speak to a Librarian at the Research Help Desk during open hours.
- Library Workshops: Take an online workshop.