Intra-Library loan, or ILL, borrows books that the ELAC Libraries do not own or carry in print, but are available at another LACCD library. (Please note that our district does not participate in Interlibrary Loan, which borrows books from Libraries outside of our district.)
- Intra-Library Loan is available to all LACCD students, faculty, and staff.
- Patrons will receive an email notification when the item is available for check out.
- Materials are available for pick up at the circulation desk.
- Materials not picked up within seven (7) days will be returned.
- LACCD students can borrow up to three (3) regular circulating books from any library in the LACCD.
- Students can borrow books for up to 28 days (No renewals allowed).
- Only general collection (STACKS) books can be requested.
Lost or Damaged Fees
- You will be responsible or liable for any lost or damaged materials.
- Please return materials on time, directly to the circulation desk, to avoid holds on your record. Failure to return material may result in suspension of library privileges.
- Bills for lost items and processing fee will be charged and paid at the ELAC libraries through the Fiscal Office.